Valves are produced in numerous design types, materials and configurations..
Selecting the correct valve is important to ensure the most efficient, cost-effective and longlasting solution.
Between our employees, we have over 70 years of valve experience, and know what needs to be taken into consideration to find the right solution.
To help you through the valve selection process, we have developed a valve check list :
- Open / Close
- Regulate or decrease pressure
- Control pressure
- Ball valves ( Ball, DBB , DIB )
- Butterfly valves
- Knife Gate valves
- Check valves
- Choke valves
- Pressure safety valves
- Globe valves
- Gate valves
- Needle valves
- Pressure reducing valves
- Screw Down non-return / SDNR
- Plug valves
1. Pressure Class
- ANSI Klasse 150 # - 4500 #
- API Klasse 2000 PSI - 15000 PSI
- DIN klasse PN16 - PN414
- Liquids ( seawater, hydrocarbons ie. )
- Polluted or aggressive media.
- Abrasive / Erosive
- Carbon steel
- Stainless steel
- Duplex, Super Duplex, 6MO ie.
- Hastelloy, Monel, Alloy20 ie.
Planning & Delivery
- What are the delivery requirements ?
- When do the valves need to be delivered by ?
- Which supplier(s) can meet the delivery requirements ?
Check that the supplier has the required qualifications.
- What documentation is required to meet regulations ?
- When do you require the documentation ?
- Can the supplier provide correct documentation ?
Our employees can help you through the selection process.
Kontakt oss >>
- Make sure that the supplier has all the required certificates
- ISO 9002 / Norsok M650 / ATE X / PED etc.