Fabricated "Bath Tub" Strainers, also known as fabricated "T-Type" Strainers:
2"(50mm)NB to 12"(300mm)NB
Pressure ratings up to ASME B16.5 600LB
Advantages of Fabricated "Bath Tub" Strainers:
- Welding carried out to EN287 and ASME IX.
- NDE carried out to code requirements.
- Competitively priced within its field.
- End connections flanged or butt weld.
- Standard Red Oxide Finish.
- Ease of access to internal sieve for cleaning.
- Quicker commissioning process.
- Can comply to specific project specifications.
- Cost effective for larger sizes i.e. above 12"NB.
Special Item Availability:
Fabricated Bath Tub Strainers are available from Barton Firtop, manufactured to order to suit most project specifications:-
- Sizes from 2"(50mm)NB to 48"(1200mm)NB.
- Pressure ranges up to ASME B16.5 2500LB.
- Special levels of NDE and material testing .
- Special Painting and Finishes available .
- Exotic and non-standard materials available.